· 250g halloumi cheese OLYMPUS
· 30 small button mushrooms
· 2 Pita bread
· 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Trim mushrooms stems and wipe mushrooms with a clean damp.
2. Cut halloumi in half lengthwise and dice into small cubes of 2cm
3. Heat frying pan over medium heat and lightly coat with 1 tsp olive oil
4. Place one pita bread into the frying pan and lightly fry on both sides until just golden
5. Drizzle the other tsp of olive oil into the same frying pan and lightly fry the halloumi on both sides until golden
6. Thread three pieces of Halloumi into each skewer, alternately with two pieces of mushrooms, starting and finishing with Halloumi.
of which saturates
of which sugars
Nutrition info per 100 g